Terms and Conditions for The MagicBus.
- Waiver. All persons will be required to read and sign a supplied Waiver (download waiver)
Note: School groups are not required to sign a waiver.
- Payment. Full payment is required at the time of booking. By Phone at 780-478-0429 or 1-800-814-4886 or Online at ww3.magicbus.ca. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and debit or cash at the MagicBus Office located at 902, 11834 Kingsway Ave.
- All inclusive price: Quoted package prices are “per Person” and include GST , Park fees, return motorcoach transportation (Edmonton-Marmot Basin, Edmonton – Lake Louise) one full day lift ticket, complimentary bottled water, Onboard videos and the services of a Professional Tour Guide.
- Cancellation – Refunds: Full refund with notice 48 hours before bus loading.
- Cancellation – Credit: A credit will be issued to a patron, with notice, within 48 hours prior to loading.
- Cancellation – No Shows: No refunds or credits will be given to anyone who does not show up to the bus prior to departure.
- Extra costs: Meals and equipment rental are not included.
- MagicBus Tours reserves the right to pass along any charges levied by suppliers with respect to cancellation.
Overnight Tours Only
- All Inclusive Price: Quoted package prices are “per Person” and include GST, Hotel Tax, accommodation based on package, Park fees, return motorcoach transportation (Edmonton-Marmot Basin, Edmonton – Lake Louise) one or more full day lift tickets, complimentary bottled water, Onboard videos and the services of a Professional Tour Guide.
- Hotel Damage Deposit: MagicBus Tours is not responsible for damage deposits, all overnight passengers must supply a credit card or cash deposit when checking in.
- Extra costs: Shuttles from the Hotel to mountain and return if necessary. Meals and equipment rental are not included.
- Cancellation Refunds: Full refund with cancellation notice 7 days before departure.
- MagicBus Tours reserves the right to pass along any charges levied by suppliers with respect to cancellation or damages.
When an individual makes a purchase or places a reservation with MagicBus Tours Inc, MagicBus may collect the following types of personal information: name, age, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, facsimile numbers and billing information.
School Group Tours
- A deposit of $500.00 plus gst for Daytrips or $1000 plus GST for overnight tours is due within 30 days of booking date; it is fully refundable should you need to cancel in the first 30 days.
- After the first 30 days 50% of the deposit is non-refundable.
- 30 days prior to departure 100% of deposit is non-refundable.
- 30 days prior to departure your room list and/or rental list is due.
- 30 days prior to departure the second deposit is due. The deposit will be 40 x the student rate (or quad rate for overnight trips).
- Force Majeure: A full refund will be made if it is impossible for either party to perform due to acts of god, government, strike, etc.
- A complete reconciliation to account for last minute changes will be conducted the week following the tour to ensure accurate final billing.